For small text files it is easier to make them on-line, instead of on your home pc and uploading the file. you'll produce text files, like HTML, PHP, or plain TXT, however not binary files.
To create a replacement file:
1. Navigate to the folder where you would like to make your text file.
2. Click on the produce New File link.
3. Enter the name of the file to be created within the accessible field within the top-right corner of your window. you are doing have to be compelled to add the file extension to the name, as an example script.pl for a Perl script, not simply script.
4. choose the sort of document from the drop-down list. every sort of file adds specific data to the text file:
* Text Document - No text is added to the file.
* HTML Document - No text is added to the file.
* Perl Script - Automatically adds the trail to Perl to the highest of the file. certify to double-check that the trail is correct.
* Shell Script - Automatically adds the trail to the Shell executable to the highest of the file. certify to double-check that the trail is correct.
5. Click on the produce button. The file has currently been created and therefore the show updated to indicate the new file
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution